Virtual Proven Winners Landscape Roadshow
- Our first Virtual Proven Winners Landscape Roadshow of 2021 was a two session event on February 9th and 11th. Registrations exceeded 250 from throughout the country.
- CEU Credits were earned by members of APLD and ASLA for both sessions..
- The program opened with a brief welcome by Proven Winners® Tom Ewing, who added a overview of the two-day session format and an explanation of the CEU credits available.
- Day One included presentations by Proven Winners experts highlighting the newest 2021 Proven Winners® introductions. John Antonelli, with Four Star Greenhouse, highlighted the newest Proven Winners® Annuals, Laura Robles with Walters Gardens introduced the new 2021 Proven Winners® Perennial introductions, and Spring Meadow Nursery's Jane Beggs-Joles introduced new popular Proven Winners® ColorChoice® Flowering Shrubs for the Landscape.
- The Day One Session finished with a video interview with Megan Mathey who provided a behind the scenes view of plant breeding and how Proven Winners® ColorChoice® Shrubs are developed at Spring Meadow Nursery.
- Day Two began with "New Proven Winners® Heart To Heart® Caladiums Ideal For The Landscape". Classic Caladium's Nelson Darden shared the development of these new superior caladiums and illustrated how they can be effectively used in landscape to add bold, continuous color . . . even in the full sun and heat.
- Next, Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional and PLA, Zeke Cooper, shared "Successful Design Elements Using Proven Winners®". Zeke shared how he has designed award-winning landscape showcases at several prominent resort properties.
- The Day Two program finished with an overview by Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional, Jack Barnwell, of the new Proven Winners® AquaPot® program. Jack shared how these unique self-watering pots can save labor, and maximize container planting performance.
Virtual Landscape Roadshow Program 2.9-11.21 [PDF]
||Tuesday, February 9, 2021
||Thursday, February 11, 2021