- On August 25, 2023, Michigan's historic Castle Farms hosted our Proven Winners Landscape Roadshow.
- The one-day educational event was co-Sponsored by the Great Lakes Branch of the Professional Grounds Management Society and the Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association.
- Attendees included landscape professionals, landscape architects and designers, commercial property owners, and members of the region's active garden clubs.
- The program was approved for FIVE LA CES Credits and Attendance Certificates for ASLA Members, FIVE CEU Credits for APLD Members, and FOUR CGIP credits for MNLA Members.
- The morning's program included introductions of the newest Proven Winners introductions by Four Star Greenhouse's John Antonelli (Proven Winners Annuals), Spring Meadow Nursery's Jane Beggs-Joles (Proven Winners ColorChoice Shrubs), and Walters Garden's Josh Roggenbuck (Proven Winners Perennials).
- During a catered lunch, attendees listened to an overview of Proven Winners AquaPot containers by program-initiator, Jack Barnwell. Lunch concluded with Marvin Verwys introducing the Manthei Companies who , in 2021, opened a landscape supply yard in Charlevoix focused on hardscapes, engineered soils, and other garden related items.
- Lead by Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional, Kevin Pearsall, the afternoon concluded with a walking tour of the beautiful grounds and gardens throughout the Castle Farms property.
- Over the years, Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional, Kevin Pearsall, has worked with Linda & Richard Mueller to create the extraordinary grounds and gardens that complement this beautiful property.
- Castle Farms was designated as a Proven Winners Signature Garden in 2022.
5052 M-66 North
Charlevoix, Michigan 49720
|10:00 am - 3:30 pm|