During the week of January 25 - 29, 2021, Proven Winners® and the Cape Cod Landscape Association co-sponsored LandsCape Cod, a Virtual Education and Trade Show event. Along with many industry experts, Proven Winners® experts presented five 60-minute virtual educational sessions throughout the week. LandsCape Cod was a week-long virtual event consisting of educational sessions and a virtual trade show. Each Proven Winners® presentation was approved for CEU Credits with APLD and ASLA LA CES:
- Four Star Greenhouse's John Antonelli provided an exciting look at "New Proven Winners® Annuals to Enhance Your Landscape"
- Barbara Conolly, owner of Cape Cod's Gardens By Barbara Conolly (and a Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional), outlined "Successful Landscape Design Elements Using Proven Winners®"
- Spring Meadow Nursery's Jane Beggs-Joles presented "Exciting New Proven Winners® ColorChoice® Shrub Introductions Developed For Exceptional Landscape Performance"
- Walters Gardens' Josh Roggenbuck introduced "Amazing New Perennial Selections That Will make Your Job Easier"
- And Friday's presentation was provided by Zeke Cooper, Vice President of Business Development & Marketing with DreamCatcher Hotels. Zeke presented an overview of "How We Beautify A Major Resort - Designing Stunning Landscape Showcases For Impact." As an active Proven Winners Certified Landscape Professional, Zeke shared the design criteria and the Proven Winners® plants used to beautify several award-winning resort properties.
Attendees visited virtual trade show booths throughout the week, and IA, Pesticide, MCLP Safety, and Tree credits were available for many of the other sessions.Thank you to the Cape Cod landscape Association and its Members for a terrific week!